Does anyone know a good bookkeeper for farmers?

Hello!

I am looking for an awesome bookkeeper to help me! I have Quickbooks online but it’s a bit of a mess at the moment and need help getting it ready for taxes! Anyone know anyone?

I recommend grazias.numbers@gmail.com if she is willing. She lives in Collingwood and looks after a number of businesses around here. Distance should not matter with email and efiles. You need to mention I refer you to her because she won’t know how you got her contact info.

That’s great! I will contact her! Thank you!

Sarah Martin-Mills

Founder/Director

Growing Hope Farm

www.growinghopefarm.ca

Please note: Since the farm is run entirely by volunteers we appreciate your patience and understanding as I will return emails as quickly as I am able.

In case you’re still looking, Tammy Cressman of TC Accounting (Waterloo) is one I’ve worked with and would recommend. http://www.tcaccountingsolutions.ca/

Ok thanks! I’ll contact them too, they are a bit closer! It seems to be hard to find someone!!

Sarah Martin-Mills

Founder/Director

Growing Hope Farm

www.growinghopefarm.ca

Please note: Since the farm is run entirely by volunteers we appreciate your patience and understanding as I will return emails as quickly as I am able.

I’m a bookkeeper and my husband is a farmer. I’ve been doing his books and taxes for years. It’s a good thing you’re already on Quickbooks. If you need help, feel free to contact me. 613-890-2760 I’m in the Ottawa area though. Good luck.

Hello Sabile,

Thank you so much for your response! I think I might have found something but I might be bugging you in the future! Thank you!

Sarah Martin-Mills

Founder/Director

Growing Hope Farm

www.growinghopefarm.ca